Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Episode 26 (High Quality)



In order to ensure that August, 2010 is the most content-filled month that the Two Assholes will ever have, here's another episode.

This time, we need to look way back to the beginning of the convention season in Toronto, when the Two Assholes sat down at Anime North 2010 with special guest Ashley "Cumslot" MacDonald to share our experiences of the con thus far, and the rest which was still to come.

One would normally think that it would constitute a significant delay to not post until August an episode recorded in May, but we're still beating the Anime Roundtable to air. Be sure to tell Mike how much you want to hear the Anime Roundtable episode recorded the same night as this episode.

Also, since Ashley didn't fulfill her duties as charged, we need some input from our listeners. As punishment for her failure, do we A) Refer to her only as "Cumslot" again, B) Give her an even worse name, or C) Give her one final chance to redeem herself? Let us know what you think in the Comments.

1 comment:

ACFTM said...

Now I kinda wished I went to Anime North, just to listen to you guys and see that guy in the clanky outfit.

I remember a few years ago somebody commented that I have very similar tastes in anime as Adam, which unnerved me somewhat. All I kept thinking then was (please don't take offense!) "I have the same tastes as the most perverted guy I know". On that note, I recommend that Adam watch Toradora! (if he hasn't already). I just finished watching it and enjoyed it very much -- slightly cutesy, slightly romantic, kinda comedic, and very emotional.

And Brent, if you haven't watched Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex yet, I have the first season on DVD, and you can have it. That's like the only thing in my anime collection that I'm willing to give away, since I didn't buy it. If you want it, send me a message on Facebook. This offer is limited as I am trying to sell off some of my anime collection. The series just didn't click with me for some reason.

My all-time favourite anime is Azumanga Daioh. Every now and then I always get this urge to watch it.

As for Ashley's punishment, if you guys can put together some kind of t-shirt (or bikini) advertising TATANs, I'd suggest she wear it to the next con for 1 day and pass out business cards for you guys. I guess that would fall under the option C. Even if that suggestion's not possible, I'd still say C. Ashley was cool as a guest. Maybe she could go on as a guest for a regular taping and then you'll get your first female Guesthole.

Sorry for the long comment. :p