Friday, May 15, 2009

Episode 7 (High Quality)



We're finally starting to get back on track with a somewhat regular release schedule. That being said, the Two Assholes spend some time delving into their childhoods, talking about concerts and their roleplaying experience (dice, not gimps), all mixed in with the usual shit-talking hilarity that defines us.


As a bit of news, we'll also be at Anime North on May 22-24, 2009, at the Toronto Congress Centre, Doubletree Hotel, and the Renaissance Hotel. We'll be doing some shows and wandering about, so try to find us and say hello if you're a listener.


Download Episode 7 - iPod Enhanced Version (High Quality)

1 comment:

ACFTM said...

All that talk about Dungeons and Dragons and role-playing was fun to listen to. I'm also looking forward to the Professor Layton sequel, while Japan is getting ready for another new game -- one that would supposedly be the start of another trilogy.

It might be a little late, but good luck to Brent with finding a job =P

And congrats to Adam getting an Xbox360/420. If you guys like playing Monopoly and Magic, The Gathering, I'd suggest you try out Culdcept Saga. It's a mix of the two, and my new boyfriend needs more people to play against online, lol. If you can find a copy at HMV, it should cost $10.

That "Say 'Nerd' one more time" T-shirt is a neat idea. You guys should totally open some kind of online T-shirt shop, lol.

While I've yet to get off from your podcast (and if I ever did, I'd never comment about it here), I did find your pseudo radio drama bit from the previous podcast kinda... err... sexy. Maybe it was the way you guys were talking, or I was imagining some interesting things as you spoke. Lol.

If I see you guys at Anime North, I'll totally say hi. I won't be cosplaying, though. If you guys actually do a podcast and it doesn't conflict with anything, I'll be there for sure. =P