Monday, June 7, 2010

Episode 22 (High Quality)



Clash of the TATANS!

We've had this episode planned for some time, primarily just so that we could use the pun.

In all (relative) seriousness, though, on this episode, the Two Assholes are joined by Guesthole #3, Sean May, and brand new Guesthole #5, Rob Scott, from Bite Radio and Bite Daily, go to the movies, and review the re-make of Clash of the Titans. Then, when they get tired of that, their minds, as usual, turn to random childhood oddities.

1 comment:

ACFTM said...

I guess I won't see that movie then. Guesthole #5 was cool. Cool, cool, you just keep piling up the guestholes, lol. More personalities for me to use for my thing, lol. I haven't seen Kick-A** yet, so I won't listen to your next podcast till I do (ahhh, when can I rent it? D:).