Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mystery Asshole Theatre #11 - Star Wars - Part 1



Well, loyal listeners, the Two Assholes, and all of the Guestholes sat down and took on just about the largest commentary project that we could possibly have managed, the entire Star Wars saga. We sat down one fine Saturday, and churned our way through all 6 core movies, and to top it all off, we did it in one sitting, with only minimal breaks between films.

It was a monumental undertaking, and it really started to break down during the last two movies, but we did it, and it's finally time that we shared it with you. For ease of your listening pleasure, it's been divided into 6 parts, so that you don't necessarily have to watch all 6 movies along with us in one sitting. Trust me though, you'll understand where we were coming from much much better if you do.

3 comments:

Walt said...

I remember the Node. I even have a action figure of him. I wonder would the node beat the Oreo Cookie Mans ass in a fight. Its universal ever geek/nerd hates Ja Ja Binks. I realize that The New Hope aka Star Wars (Always will be Star Wars to me, not into this renamig thing) was as slow as molasses crawling up a hill in the beginning, but I would prefer that then having to watch Ja Ja.This movie is just plain painful to watch. Let the drinking begin.

News said...

Thank you very much for your post! I am very interested in your points.

Anonymous said...

Just in case you didn't see my comment on The Street Fighter, I would love to hear the Dune commentary. I have been waiting a long time to hear a non-pay Dune commentary. There are three pay riffs on Zarban but no free ones.